Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Progress, Not Perfection

One of my favorite quotes is "strive for progress, not perfection". It's not about reaching your goals overnight, it's about making a commitment to do a little everyday! Whether you want to start saving money on groceries, losing weight or toning up, start with baby steps. I never thought it was possible to cut my grocery budget to $100/week or to make dinner for $5, but I soon found out that YES-- I can do both! So today, I encourage you to take one more step towards budget control, weight loss or toning your BODY!

Here are some ideas to get you started:

Clip coupons
Try a NEW budget friendly recipe
Control your portions
Engage in some type of physical activity
(ex. push-ups are a GREAT way to tone your chest, arms, and upper back.)

Feel free to comment and share YOUR ideas!!!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment